Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Personal Principles:

1.) Suit yourself to the environment, not change the environment to suit you.

2.) Grab any chances that you may have. Once you miss them, you will regret later.

3.) Do not be shy to ask if you are in doubt.

4.) Be able to control your emotions, feelings and always SMILE.

5.) Do not look back to the past. No matter how good you are, they have become your history. You are no more as good as last time. The only way to gain back the past is “Do not stop learning”.

6.) When facing any problem, spend some time to think about it carefully. Sometimes, it is not as difficult as we think of. Work on it. Do not simply give up!!!

7.) Be humble! You may lose to someone younger than you or someone under your supervision.

8.) Nothing is impossible in this world. The only thing is we do not believe that it will happen.

9.) Create an opportunity by ourselves. Waiting for it may take a long time. Create an opportunity is easier and faster than waiting for one.

Not everybody have to love me or even like me.I enjoy being like and being loved, but if somebody doesnt like me, I will still be okay and still feel like I am an okay person. I cannot make somebody like me,anymore than someone can get me to like them.I dont need approval all the time. If someone does not approve of me,I will still be okay.

Making mistakes is something we all do,and I am still a fine and worthwhile person when I make them.There is no reason for me to get upset when I make a mistake.I am trying and if I make a mistake, I am going to continue trying.I can handle making a mistake. It is okay for others to make mistakes, too.I will accept mistakes in myself and also mistakes that others make.

People who do things I don't like are not necessarily bad people.They should not necessarily be punished just because I don't like what they do or did.There is no reason why other people should be the way I want them to be,and there is no reason why I should be the way somebody else wants me to be.People will be whatever they want to be, and I will be whatever I want to be.I cannot control other people or change them.They are who they are; we all deserve basic respect.

I will survive if things are different than what I want them to be. I can accept things the way they are, accept people the way they are, and accept myself the way I am.There is no reason to get upset if I can't change things to fit my idea of how they ought to be.There is no reason why I should have to like everything.Even if I don't like it, I can live with it.

I am responsible for how I feel and what I do.Nobody can make me feel anything.If I have a rotten day,I am the one who allowed it to be that way.If I have a great day,I am the one who deserves credit for being positive.It is not the responsibilities of other people to change so that I can feel better.

Always believe in you..Listen to your heart..trust your instinct..Know you can..See your own strengths..Dream it..Dare it..Do what you are afraid of..keep the faith..Follow your vision..REMEMBER...anything is possible if only you believe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment